Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Senior non teaching staff Positions in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Position: Systems Engineer
- Candidate should have a University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Position: System Analyst
- Applicant should have a good University degree in Computer Science/Information of related discipline
- Applicant should have HND or OND with at least 5 years experience .
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications along with their curriculum vitae and credentials giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Post for which application is submitted
- Permanent Home Address;
- Date of Birth; Age (Attach evidence);
- Marital Status;
- Name and Address of Spouse (if married);
- Number of Children with ages;
- Next of Kin;
- Institutions attended with qualification obtained and dates;
- Previous Employment with dates, duties performed;
- Previous Status;
- Current Salary indicating level, step and salary per annum;
- Academic Publications;
- And address of three (3) Referees whose report should reach the University before the closing date.
Application should be addressed to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Application closes on 6th September, 2012.