Traders of Africa (TOFA) is an e-commerce market place focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology, we deal in various Agro-commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits, and much more. Our field of operation is global with our head office based in Nigeria, with an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agro – commodities Sourcing Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- * Source for bulk buyers of different Agro-Commodities
- * Promote the company’s product/ services
- * Studying market trends and identifying any risk in exporting our commodities
- * Updating inventory strategies where needed to increase sales and manage stock quantities
- * Track all commodities from point of origin to destination, counting all commodities and ensuring they are properly exported
- * Produce required monthly management report for submission to all key shareholders, be available to prepare additional reports as requested
- * Coordinate and carry out regular market surveys to ensure that items are procured at competitive prices and are in line with required specifications
- * Review quality of purchased products
- * Work with field officers in procuring the products on field; paying attention to specification given by the buyers
- * Provide analysis on cost, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- * Representing TOFA in a professional manner both locally and internationally
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- * Good and efficient communication skill
- * Ability to manage any incidents and solve complex problems
- * You must have a Strong Interpersonal skill: confident, charismatic and proactive
- * Good leadership skill
- * Attention to details
- * Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online