Evangel University (EU) Akaeze Ebonyi State is one of the five (5) new private universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February 2012 to operate as a degree awarding institution. The proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God Nigeria. The mission of the University is to “offer total education for the liberation of the total /whole man, for total service to God, man and the individual and society at large”. Through scientific inquiry, academic integrity, tolerance to diverse views and opinions coupled with faith in the Bible as God’s word the University shall aim at achieving its mission.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the Non- Teaching Staff positions in Evangel University, Akaeze, Ebonyi State.
Position: Farm Officers (University Farm)
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree in Agriculture plus 3 years cognate experience.
Position: Farm Attendants (University Farm)
- WASC/NECO/GCE (O/L)
(i) All candidates must possess one of the following as applicable:
(a) NYSC Discharge Certificate
(b) NYSC Exemption Certificate
(c) NYSC Certificate of Exclusion
(ii) Salaries and Allowances attached to the various vacancies are the same with the approved Salary Scale for Universities in Nigeria.
(iii) Candidates who are awaiting results need not apply.
(iv) Computer literacy is required for all advertised positions.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward twenty (20) word-processed applications and twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of credentials to:
The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and date of birth;
- State of origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational institutions attended with dates;
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates;
- Professional qualification obtained with dates;
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s);
- Pull details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and immediate community where applicable;
- List of publications where applicable; (if any)
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Position applied for;
- Names and addresses of three referees.
- Candidates’ submissions should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request their three referees to send reports on them under confidential cover, direct to the Registrar. The referees should also be informed to indicate the positions and departments applied for:
- Interested applicants should apply immediately via the address indicated below.
Akaeze, P.M.B. 129
Abakaliki – Ebony State.
On or before 16th August, 2012