We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria. We currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below;
Job title: Quality Assurance Officer (Biochemist)
Location: Ogere, Ogun State
- Approves batches, in-coming raw materials and routine analysis of the different samples to classify their Physical and chemical identity.
- Ensure that all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Testing samples from all phases of manufacturing with the goal of determining if the substance meets the Standards and requirements.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Preserving workplace safety and safe materials handling as appropriate.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and multitasking skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and databases
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Time management skills with an expertise in organising a tasks.
- Should be proficient with sound Knowledge about the latest research projects.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
- Must be a good team Player.
- The Candidate is required to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or equivalent field from an accredited University.
- Must not be older than 30 years.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to Human Resources & Admin via: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject.