Project Awake Vacancies: Head, Finance, Admin and Logistics, Sales/Marketing Officer
Project AWAKE is an Agricultural Women Empowerment Project designed to promote sustainable economic development in our communities through a gender focused intervention strategy. The goal of the Project is to reduce poverty and hunger in Cross River State communities (MDG1), promote gender equality (MDG3), empower women and create at least 4,000 women Agribusiness owners or Agripreneurs.
As part of the strategic implementation plan, The Project needs the services of the following professionals to fill vacant positions:
1. HEAD, FINANCE, ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- The Head, Finance, Admin and Logistics would have the overall responsibility of running the day to day operations of the office and managing the Project account.
- He/she is to ensure that the budget and records of the office/project are managed efficiently in keeping with project budget and that financial reports are prepared and submitted in a timely fashion.
- A minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Management or any other relevant discipline;
- Knowledge of modern accounting and office filing systems; proven spreadsheet (Excel),
- and word-processing skills;
- Strong organizing skills and leadership qualities;
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure; at least three years accounting and office management experience; experience working with development projects would be an advantage.
2. SALES/MARKETING OFFICER
The Sales/Marketing Officer will be responsible for implementing the Project sales/marketing strategy, to ensure turnover and profit growth targets are achieved.
Key roles include:
- Developing sales/marketing plans and reporting the details of their implementation to Management;
- Supporting the Project team to develop new and existing relationships across all sales channels including distribution (Agricultural Commodity Brokers) and direct (Farmers) and; providing Management with research input, creative solutions and ideas.
A Bachelors degree/HND in Marketing, Sales Management or related field
Proven Sales and Marketing experience for at least 3 years within the agricultural sector or a closely affiliated market.
Method of application
Applications should be sent via email to: [email protected]