Leventis Foundation Nigeria Agricultural Trainee Programme 2012
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and The Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with The A. G. Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/GTE will be conducting a one-year technical skills training programme in Agriculture in the following areas:
- Livestock Production
- Crop Production
- Agric. Engineering and Mechanization
- Rural Enterprise Development
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
This programme aims at training and equipping youths with vocational and entrepreneurial skills in the aforementioned areas and promoting Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
Test Day: 17th November, 2012
Venue: Leventis Foundation Nigeria Agric. Training School, llesa, off International Breweries Road, Imo, IIesa, Osun State,
- Candidates must fulfill the following conditions among others
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Must have completed the Junor Secondary School
- Be able to speak, write and read English
- Be physically fit and willing to work hard.
- Be prepared to undergo written, oral and physical test prior to final selection
- Be Prepared to return to farm and/or serve within the Agro Allied sector of Nigerian Economy upon completion of training.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials addressed to:
Leventis Foundation (Nig)/ Osun State
Agricultural Training School, Imo, P.M. B. 5074 llesa, Osun State.
Note: Candidates should come with original of their certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation during examination. Successful candidates will be eligible for an oral interview and fitness test, hence this exercise might extend to the next day.
Closing Date: 10th November 2012