- Company: Ethiopia-Netherlands Trade for Agricultural Growth (ENTAG)
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia
For young graduates in Agricultural Fields of Studies and Agribusiness Companies
The Bilateral Ethiopian-Netherlands Effort for Food, which supports private sector development and Income and Trade Partnership (BENEFIT) aims trade in Ethiopia, is one of these projects. In to improve sustainable food, income and trade addition to the different supports it currently among rural households in Ethiopia. BENEFIT unites provides the private sector, ENTAG ﬁnalized all four projects as a Coordination Unit. The Ethiopian- preparatory works to start POSTGRADUATE Netherlands Trade for Agricultural Growth (ENTAG), INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.
The prime purpose of the internship program is to provide interns with a meaningful experience that enhances their employability and skills. The internship constitutes an initial opportunity to develop skills and to accumulate the work experience that will be needed later in seeking a regular position. The program helps the Host Companies to select and test talented professional personnel without a permanent commitment and opportunity to preview prospective full-time employees over an extended period.
- Duration of the Internship is 4 months
- The internship is a one-time experience
- The internship is a full time intern-host company engagement
- Intern’s subsistence cost during the internship period is covered and paid monthly by ENTAG while ofﬁce facility, on job training and supervision is provided by a Host Company
- The potential intern should be a BSc or a Master’s degree graduate in one of the Agricultural ﬁelds of studies
- The graduation year of the potential intern should be in or after 2013/14 academic year. This means application of an applicant who graduated before 2013/14 will not be considered by ENTAG.
- Graduates currently employed in whatever form of employment and graduates who have four months or more experience after graduation, which is relevant to their academic qualiﬁcation are not entitled for the internship.
How to Apply
Graduates complying with the requirements in the preceding section can apply only on line by completing INTERNS’APPLICATION FORM from internship link at www.entag.org while Agribusiness Companies interested in hosting interns can also apply on line by completing HOST COMPANIES’ REGISTRATION FORM found at the same website.
Application period is from the date of this announcement
TO JULY 15, 2019.
Interns’ placement will take place continuously
FROM MARCH 1, 2018 TO JULY 30, 2019.
TELEPHONE: 0118 360313
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Old Airport, near Bisrate Gebiel Church,
In front of Home Depot, SAN Building, Second Floor, Room No 203
This program has been made possible through funding from the Government of the Netherlands.