- Company: Bless Agri Food Laboratory Service Plc
- Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia
Monitor food distributors, processors and manufacturers for safety and sanitation violations that could lead to food being contamination with adulterants or bacteria.
2. Inspect live animals and carcasses at a slaughterhouse or examine food imports at a port for mislabeling or other food safety issues.
3. Inspect and accept/reject incoming shipments of food and food ingredients on the basis of food safety requirements, as well as customer, regulatory, industry standards, and internal requirements
4. Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
5. Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
6. Report violations to the appropriate regulatory agency, customers/client and are responsible for ensuring that foods are suitable for human consumption.
7. Ensure food safety, security, and sanitation systems are maintained in accordance with GMP, HACCP, and other guidelines – conduct inspections of facilities, equipment, practices, etc.
8. Read instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
9. Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products.
10. Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet
2. Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
3. Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests
4. Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests
5. Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
Three Years and above Relevant experience as inspector of Agricultural products food factory quality controller /consignment inspector.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter along with CV, original document of Certification of experience, other academic credentials and non- returnable photocopies to Bless Agri Food Laboratory Service plc in person or email to email@example.com within 10 days after the date of announcement on this website.
For more information call 011 667 92 31 /0116679905
Legetafo, Legedadi, Oromia, Ethiopa