We are looking for well trained candidates to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Process Development)
The ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- Excellent facility with EQUIPMENT design using AUTOCAD, nanoCAD, SketchUP, BricsCAD, VectorWorks or similar design software.
- Prior experience in the fabrication of mechanical and/or chemical process equipment (hands-on experience either through an internship or as a working professional).
- Specific experience in food process equipment fabrication would be a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with machine shop operations and the ability to work seamlessly with fabricators in the design of process equipment.
- A minimum of an HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Training or experience in Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and Cover Letter (describing their suitability for this particular position in the light of the requirements outlined above) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please note that CV’s that are submitted without a cover letter will be discarded as non-responsive.