We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Officer
Job Ref: MOY172408
- Under the leadership of the Head of Office and Food for Peace Program Manager, the Market Officer (MO) is responsible for the daily project activities in her/his geographic location, while maintaining relationships with local partner staff as well as vendors and beneficiaries. The MO, in collaboration with the local partner, will lead and validate vendor selection, ensure compliance with voucher methodology, collect data as guided by the M&E Officer and assist the local partners in reporting.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Geography or any other relevant equivalent Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in project implementation preferably with an international humanitarian NGO.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection
- Proven experience in group discussions and other participatory methods
- Previous exposure to information and communication technology for development will be a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to gender responsive programming.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to organize and prioritize a variety of initiatives
- Willingness to travel about 60% of the time.
- Fluent English, Hausa or Kanuri a plus.
- Travel within Nigeria, frequent vehicle travel to project sites.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: [email protected]. The position title must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference number: Market Officer: MOY172408
- The position title must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference number MOY172408.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.