Globus Nigeria Limited (An Agroforestry Producing Company) in collaboration with Oyo State Government wishes to employ qualified Personnels for the purpose of Modern aquaculture, Hi-tech poultry, Imporved Arable cropping, Afforestation, Feedmill and Digitalize processing plants in the following areas:
1.) Farm Manager
- B.Sc in Fisheries with 10 -15 years work experience would be completely responsible for the farm.
2.) Assistant Farm Manager
- B.Sc in Fisheries with 5 – 10 years work experience would assist- the farm manager in the overall duties.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with 5 – 10 years experience.
- OND in Business Administration or any other relevant Social Science with minimum of 4 years experience.
- To accurately and efficiently Operate Cash Register and communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
5.) Agriculture Farm Supervisor
- B.Sc Agriculture in related field with minimum of 3 years experience.
- To direct and coordinate workers activities and record keeping.
- B.Sc in Animal Science with a minimum of 3 years experience to ensure the safety and efficiency of poultry farm operations and work with farm manager.
7.) Veterinary Doctor
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with minimum of 5 years experience. To diagnose and treat birds and fish for prevention of zoonotic diseases.
8.) Fish Farm Supervisor
- B.Sc in Fisheries or any other relevant fields with minimum of 5 years experience to be incharge of production of fish, supervising the feeding staff and labours.
9.) Fish Farm Technician
- HND in Fisheries or any other relevant fields with minimum of 5 years experience to assist the farm manager in his duties to ensure the best management practices.
10.) Administrative Staff
- B.Sc, BA, HND in relevant field with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- To support operations towards different Administrative purposes.
11.) Transport Staff
- Drivers with minimum of 5 years experience and possesses SSCE (fluent in English language and Good communication skill).
12.) Security Staff
- SSCE (fluent in English language, Good communication skill, reading and writing. 2-5 years experience.
13.) Farm Handler
- SSCE (to be literate and be open to learning).
- Responsible to collect and grade eggs suitable for producing table birds, cares for sheds and litters, maintenance of egg records, culls flocks of poultry as required, remove waste products, drives and operates farm plants and equipment.
14.) Feeding Staff/Labour
- SSCE and below 25 years of age.
- To handle activities related to fish production like feeding, harvesting etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
The Office of Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Natural Resources, Secretariat,
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2016.