We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Manager – Petroleum Depot
- Manage the tank farm team and operations
- Authorise and supervise meter loading, requests, waybills, product receipts and tank transfer
- Receipt of vessels/cargo at the jetty, loading and other general tank farm activities.
- Meet all requirements for product quality, safety and environmental protection.
- Conduct stock reconciliation with client/customer.
- Generate stock report to Head of Operations.
- Report outstanding issues to Head of Operations.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and secure environment for personnel.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformances in the depot.
- Ensure drains in flush tank are sent back to storage tanks before close of business.
- Ensure smooth administrative running of the depot.
- Ensure that truck loading operations and all other depot activities are conducted in adherence to safety and other applicable regulations.
- Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage tanks to ensure minimal loss
- Document and circulate reports as required.
- Ensure compliance to operational and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Liaise with surveyors and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Bachelor degree or HND in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in depot management, at least 3 of which must be in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
- HSE Certification is compulsory
- Relevant postgraduate or professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Full understanding of the global best practices and value chain functioning of the oil & gas sector.
- Must be astute in strategic thinking and planning.
- Must possess exceptional managerial and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’ to: email@example.com Applicants are to state “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.