Position: Senior Lecturer (Crop Animal, Engineering)
Qualifications and Experience Required
A candidate for this post must possess any of the following qualifications and experience:
- A Ph. D degree in relevant field(s) from a recognized institution
- Plus a minimum of 9 years of teaching and research in institution(s) of higher learning; or
- A Master’s degree or equivalent post-graduate qualification in relevant field(s) from a recognized institution
- Plus a minimum of 12 years of teaching and research in institution(s) of higher learning.
- In addition to either of the above requirements, the candidate must show demonstrable ability to initiate, develop and supervise applied research/exhibition/industrial production.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals and textbooks as Well as academic leadership qualities is also essential.
Method of Application:
Application forms are obtainable from the Establishment Division of the Polytechnic, on payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2.000.00) non-refundable fee.
Photocopies of all credentials listed in the application form including NYSC discharge/exemption Certificates must be attached to the application and submitted in 12 copies on or before 26th September 2012 to:
Federal Polytechnic Bali
P. M. B. 05, Bali
In a sealed envelope indicating the position applied for at the top left hand corner.
Three sealed referee reports must reach the address above before the expiration date.
Late application will not be processed and only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.