Job Title: Terminal Manager (White Products)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The successful candidate will oversee the day to day running of the tank farm from an operational perspective while liaising with relevant external agencies and regulators.
- The role ensures there is seamless delivery of processes to enhance revenue generating capacity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the implementation of the terminal’s business strategies, objectives and plans
- Provide leadership and direction to the various units in the terminal and ensure collaboration among them to enhance productivity
- Liaise with the external communities, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning terminal’s operations.
- Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling and despatch of products in the terminal
- Report on terminal activities to management and ensure that statutory reports are generated as at when due
- Maintain relationships with third party carriers, suppliers and contractors
- Enforce HSE standards and guidelines in the business division
- Facilitate regular facility inspection and work with the Risk Management & ICT team to establish and implement maintenance controls / measures
- Ensure adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of staff
- Monitor the various machines and equipment in the terminal to ensure they are regularly serviced and utilised appropriately
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the Chief Operating Officer
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Second Class (Upper Division)/ HND Upper Credit in a Social Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience in the operations department in the Oil and Gas industry with at least four (4) years in a management role
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.