We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- Responsibility of the Supply Chain Manager (SCM) involves planning and coordination of the Supply Chain Unit. He leads the Demand Planning Process (including execution of the Purchasing, Ordering, Shipment, Clearing, Warehousing and Hauling of the company’s trading stock).
- At the In-bound end he has oversight function over the interface and relationships with the Banks, Shipping Line, Port Terminal service-providers, the Nigerian Customs Service and Haulage Service Providers to ensure and sustain timely and cost-effective delivery of goods at all times.
- At the Out-bound end he has oversight function over the interface and relationship with Haulage and Warehousing service providers both in Lagos and Up-Country to ensure adequate capacity to carry and store our products in a timely and cost-effective manner at every point in time.
- Under this function he is responsible for ensuring that the Logistics Unit delivers on all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of Cost, Timeliness, Shrinkage-reduction and Wastage-elimination.
- Strategic planning and development of a robust and professional Supply Chain Unit that will support the growth and aspiration of the businesses
- Manage and Coordinate the Unit
- Recruit, build and Manage Collaborators and Partners network within and outside Nigeria
- Manage All Regulatory bodies with direct impact on Supply Chain
- Initiate, generate and manage management Information System that supports Supply Chain
- Ensure the set Key Performance Indicators of the Unit are met
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences
- Must be a Self-Starter, a change agent
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Analytical Prowess
- Technology Expertise; Systems thinking
- Operations Knowledge (Technical savvy)
- Inspiring and Influential Leadership
- Economics Knowledge
- Forecasting and Decision Making
- Risk Management
- Aligning tactics to strategy in planning and harmony with organizational culture
- Maintaining and improving relationships of supply chain partners
- Satisfying competing priorities and stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Global orientation
- Skilled/Unskilled Labor Management
Qualification & Track Record of Performance:
- Education: A 2:1 degree in any Discipline.
- Possession of MBA and Supply Chain Certification will be an advantage
- Experience: 6 -10yrs Experience in Supply Chain from very reputable Organization with high volume of activities
- Required Age: 30 – 38 years
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online