We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sector Manager – FSL
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Full Time
- The position is based in Borno State and report to the Area Project Manager.
- The Sector Manager will play a key role in implementing the PROTECT IDP response in Borno, North-Eastern Nigeria with focus on cash based transfer component of the FFP project.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement multi-sectoral cash transfer activities in collaboration with the Area Project Manager.
- Identify program implementation modalities that enhance partnership & coordination with government official and local communities, internal integration within sectors and other programs (Nutrition, WASH, FSL, NFIs, etc.) with CBT components within the mission.
- Ensure program quality and adherence to program objectives, including respect of Action Against Hunger technical guidelines, systems, and established deadlines.
- Support program budget design and updates; oversee budget monitoring and cash projections and budget Forecast.
- Contribute to organizational and sector-wide learning through good quality documentation of lessons learned, best practices, evaluations etc. for the Cash component of the program
- Assist the Area project manager in preparing Cash internal and external reports for Action against Hunger and the community, including case studies and success stories.
- Manage field teams within cash sub sector to ensure compliance, technical quality and coherence in all cash interventions.
- Track and report technical cash based activities.
- Participate in regular internal and external coordination for the program at LGA and State level when required.
- Degree in Food Security and Livelihood related studies e.g. agro-economy, agriculture and at least first level CaLP (Cash Learning Program).
- Minimum of three years’ experience in humanitarian contexts in a similar role.
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible.
- Previous experience with cash transfer programming.
- Experience implementing programming on behalf of donor (i.e. USAID, ECHO, DFID, CIDA) funded activities.
- Fluency in English and Hausa.
- Commitment to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online