Rubber Estates Nigeria Ltd Recruitment: Deputy Finance Controller (DFC)
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited – We are a key player in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria. As a result of our expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Job Title: Deputy Finance Controller (DFC)
Location: Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
The successful candidate must be vast in financial planning, operations, risk management, financial information processing and reporting, etc.
- Responsible & reliable,
- Ability to manage people,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good Leadership skills and Good knowledge of IFRS
- B.SC in Accounting/Finance.
- Professional qualification is a must.
- 5-8 years post ICAN qualification work experience with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity and a good experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Not more than 40 years
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2013
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their handwritten applications, current curriculum vitae and copies of their credentials to:
The Human Resource Manager
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
P.O Box 981, Benin City, Edo State Nigeria.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org