One of our businesses, Grand Cereals Limited, an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories requires the position of:
Job Title: Regional Manager, North-West
- Manage the Regional Sales activities of the North West to meet set targets on Volume
- Recruitment of new farms and maintenance of the existing ones.
- Monitor Key Distributors activities to enhance high level of performance leading to achievement of the highest level of Value per account.
- Manage Sales Team through constant monitoring of the activities of Field Sales Managers, Field Sales Executives ( as the case may be) and Canvassers.
- Control all sales expenses in the region and ensures that they are kept within approved budget.
Knowledge And Skills:
- Animal nutrition and reproduction
- Aggressive selling skills
- Leadership skill
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Competitive intelligence skill.
- Analytical skills
- External Orientation
- Persuasive Influence
- Adaptive Influence
Job Specification/ Requirements
- Degree in Animal Production, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, Agric. Economics, etc.
- Membership of veterinary medical association,
- Membership of Nigerian institute of animal science.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Animal Feeds industry.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online