We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Overseeing the management of the Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Driving the Hazard Analysis & Critical Control points (HACCP).
- Responsible for developing and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of biosecurity.
- Liaising with the appropriate authority and Official Veterinarian on issues affecting fish health matching in connection with the farm biosecurity.
- Working with the Veterinarians on designing and monitoring of the Veterinary Health plan (VHP).
- Responsible for the monitoring of general hygiene status of the farm.
- Collection, preparing and/or testing fish and water samples.
- Carrying out risk assessments for the farm.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Biology, Biochemistry, Fisheries, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with ISO22000 (SOPs, Development And Implementation).
- Knowledge of fish farm biosecurity is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HACCP is crucial.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating “Quality Control Manager” as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position (Important).