Job Title: Project Manager, EPC (Oil & Gas)
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads the development and execution of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of projects in oil and gas industry.
- Directs and coordinates activities of several disciplines on a project of moderate to large scope or a combination of smaller projects.
- Directs coordination with clients and other external entities.
- Initiate prime contract negotiations or preparation and leads all subcontract definition, award and management of execution.
- Drives project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Leads project process and manages the project through close-out.
- Able to lead all aspects of a major process project including procurement, project controls, QA/QC, health and safety, field construction management etc.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of university degree, HND in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.