We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs and Operation Executive
Role and Responsibilities
- Liaise with Board to make decision for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Support management to coordinate implementing new/existing programs and ensure reliable data retrieval.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Review program plan implementation to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Planning and designing programs and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Managing the program’s budget.
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals.
- Grant writing and BD in other to identify everywhere and anywhere to get funds.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluation regularly the efficiency of business procedures per organizational objectives and apply improvement.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Manage relationship/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Have a national oversight of Day to Day Operations
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to establish regulation.
- Manage team workloads to meet goals and deadlines.
- Develop plans to increase efficiency and reduce cost
- Assist upper management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Improve the business processes for each department through analysis and collaboration
- Get involved in long-term business planning at the managerial and executive level
- Organization of fiscal document
- Regular meetings with partners around fiscal planning
- B.Sc in any relevant field preferably Business Management.
- Experience: 2 or more in Programs and Operations Executive.
- Demonstration of strong oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online