We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Location: Côte d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50091795
- The Vice Presidency for ‘Agriculture, Human, and Social Development’ is a Sector Complex focusing on the Bank’s TYS High 5s priority of “Feed Africa” and “Improve Quality of Life for the People of Africa”. The complex objectives are (i) to develop, policy and strategy; (ii) provide deep sector expertise to the Regions by gathering pools of experienced individuals who can be consulted to provide sector expertise on complex transactions; (iii) develop new financing instruments; (iv) the Vice President will act as the spokesperson to represent the Bank with external stakeholders on aspects of “Feed Africa” and Improve Quality of Life for the People of Africa”
- The Programme Coordinator reports to the Vice President for Agriculture, Human and Social Development.
In the context described above the Programme Coordinator assists Management in:
- The overall coordination of the implementation of the Complex’s work program and related assignments;
- Collecting, processing and analysing data on the Complex’s;
- Assisting the Complex in ensuring effective delivery of the work program.
- Developing briefs and reports related to the Complex activities for submission to senior management and other relevant clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Vice President for Agriculture, Human and Social Development, the Programme Coordinator will performs the following:
Work Programme and budget Preparation/Monitoring:
- Compile the Department’s Key Performance Indicators, ensure their consistency with Key Performance Indicators of the Agriculture, Social and Human Development Complex, and prepare regular status reports and annual activity reports ;
- Compile the portfolio database of the Complex (Non Sovereign Operations, complex projects, trust funds, special initiatives, co-financing);
- Compile the portfolio database related to Feed Africa, Jobs for Youth and Improve the quality of life of African People;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the management and performance of the departments activities;
- Report on accuracy and completeness of SAP, BPPS & SRAS data;
- Compiles and present data on projects (managed by the regional hubs) related to the sectors under the Complex;
- Participate in Bank’s missions when necessary;
- Monitor the implementation of the administrative budget and determine/recommend allocation of funds when necessary;
- Monitor expenditures to ensure that they remain within authorized level;
- Coordinate the preparation and monitoring of the annual Work Programme.
- Coordinate the preparation and monitoring of the quarterly mission programme.
Other Duties :
- Prepare working documents to be presented to the Office Management Team Meeting, organize and participate in weekly Office Management Team Meeting meetings and follow up with the decision made in the office management team meeting;
- Monitor the logistics arrangement of the Complex events;
- Represent the Complex in relevant coordination meeting with other Complexes of the Bank;
- Liaise with the Corporate IT Services Department, if necessary, for all issues relating to the SAP / BPPS / ATRS / SRAS system and other information technologies; play the role of SAP resource person in the Vice President Front Office; provide technical assistance to staff of the Front Office in the use of SAP;
- Liaise with other key organization units of the Bank, including Vice-Presidents’ front Offices, budget department, resources mobilization unit, etc.;
- Carry out any other duties pertinent to the work of the Complex, assigned by the Management Team, such as budget management and resource mobilization.
Including Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Hold at least a Master’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Finance, Business Management, Information, Technology or in a related discipline
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant professional experience, and demonstrated ability to manage and perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Experience with International Organizations would be an additional asset.
- Experience in private sector is an added advantage
- Strong client orientation with commitment to results on the ground and practical experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate ideas effectively and to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Acts independently in anticipation and response to daily work demands and difficult challenges
- Develop and implement practical and timely solutions.
- Initiates and supports improvements in processes and methods.
- Writes well-structured business documents and reports.
- Is able to confidently answer questions or queries on behalf of the team.
- Communicate and write effectively in French or English, with a good working knowledge of the other language.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications and preferably, SAP.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online