We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager (Grains & Staples)
- We are looking for a well-trained and highly experienced production manager to lead our growing grains and staples production team.
- This team operates an automated rice mill as well as several core cassava processing facilities that produce whole grain rice, rice flour, garri flour and a variety of other products.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 10 (ten) years of production experience, preferably in a food processing environment.
- This specialist will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and food scientists in the operation of our facilities to produce high-quality food product with a number of value-added by-products.
- Applicants MUST have at least 5 (five) years experience in an industrial or production leadership position to be considered.
- A solid understanding of unit operations and production planning is required for this position.
- In addition to the experiential requirement, suitable candidates would be expected to have a background in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, food science/technology, or a relevant science that provides the relevant training to operate and lead a science-based factory operation.
- Additional training in should business or project management would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter (describing their suitability for this particular position in the light of the requirements outlined above) and an updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: CV’s that are submitted without a Cover Letter will be discarded as non-responsive.