Afrimash Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading eCommerce marketplace for agricultural items. You can now conveniently and securely shop online for quality items and receive your order safely at your location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Experience Lead (Ecommerce)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Position Type: Full Time
- We seek a result-driven candidate to provide Vendor Relationship support and management with a focus on the agronomy niche
- You will also contribute to content creation for our website as well as maintain constant interaction with vendors
- Also, you will be working closely with the Head of Partner Experience Department and assist in any capacity necessary for the completion of responsibilities and tasks.
- Vendor acquisition, registration/approval, online store setup, on-boarding, and retention.
- Negotiating and finalizing deals following the company’s Vendor contract guidelines and policies on specific categories of interest.
- Product creation, content creation, and publishing (product-price database development).
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership (Resolving customer complaints and proffering recommendations).
- Establishing and growing the day-to-day business and technical relationships/interactions between vendors, the Afrimash team, and customers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a purposeful marketing campaign for vendors/products of interest.
- Provide agronomy-related advice, support, and decisions for the company in collaboration with the vendors.
- Identify, arrange/coordinate, and participate in various vendor acquisition activities; these may include field days, farmer meetings, demonstration trials, expositions, exhibitions, etc.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products/offers. Thus, recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Ensure pricing strategy is consistent with company goals to bring quality products to our customers at competitive prices.
- Set retail prices on all products with attention to margin discipline and market share growth.
Certification and Skill Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with a focus on Agronomy (Crop / Soil Science, etc).
- A solid background with 2-3 years experience in the agronomic-related field.
- To successfully perform the requirements of the Partner Experience Lead position, an individual must have the following skills:
- The ability to supervise and lead a staff of interns and support staff, engender their trust and confidence while holding them accountable for the performance of their duties
- The ability to use available and sourced business software and information systems to extract, analyze, and report Information in the execution of the above job duties.
- The ability to use good judgment in making timely business decisions without regard for personal benefit
- The ability to use creative thinking to seek out innovation and opportunities to promote customer/vendor satisfaction and company growth.
- Be able to travel and maintain seasonal hours (evenings & weekends) when required
- Negotiation and self-confidence
- Product knowledge and presentation skills.
- Live within Ibadan / or willing to relocate within short notice.
- Be less than 28 years
- Working knowledge of graphics design is an added advantage
- Female candidates are strongly recommended to apply.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.