We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Painter II
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in preparing, priming and painting building walls;
- Assist in taping, flushing, repair and apply finishing skills on walls;
- Assist in the maintenance of all painting equipment’s;
- Handle sign-writing works;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- OND, Trade Test II /Artisan certificate in Civil Engineering or related fields plus at least two (2) years relevant experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have knowledge of painting and decoration.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, the application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (PDF)