We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Why Join Us?
- Are you interested in working in Nigeria? Are you self-motivated, confident and willing to take the initiative to get things done?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that will provide you with that next challenge? Have we piqued your interest yet?
- Provide leadership to the operation by achieving key performance results (including financial profitability), manufacturing variances, safety and quality
- Manage electrical and mechanical maintenance and accuracy of weighbridge and scales in mill and lab, including flour and bran bagging scales
- Responsible for mill maintenance and implementation/use of MP2 or other similar maintenance program
- Maintain order and discipline within the production area, including storage facilities and workshops
- Supervise wheat transfer from vessels to silos and mill silos
- Manage wheat and flour bin inventory; control and maintain all necessary measures to avoid infestation
- Continually seek new and improved methods to achieve operational efficiency, etc.
- Obtain an extraction of flour corresponding to standards of profession, without affecting quality
- Ensure company meets and exceeds local safety and environmental regulations; continually establish policies and procedures to improve safety measures
- Participate in the development and implementation of new milling and packaging processes, products and systems
- Manage and oversee all improvement projects for the operation
- Present weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual production reports
- Advise Managing Director on the choice of wheat in relation to flour market needs
- Manage staffing strategy, development of staff, performance management and employee morale.
- Manage the training for employees by providing the necessary resources to accomplish company and individual objectives; continuously monitor progress and results.
- Degree or Certificate in Milling Science from an accredited university or program
- 10+ year’s experience managing grain milling operations
- Experience working for a multinational company, in a developing country such as Nigeria
- Fluency in English required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online