Saro Agrosciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
The NSM is expected to contribute to the development of the Sales, Distribution & Customer Service Strategy based on the Medium-Term Corporate Strategy of the of the company. Coordinates the execution of the Strategy by ensuring the timely availability of relevant products at ALL Drop Points at all times and by managing the Field Sales Force made up of the Regional & Territorial Business Managers and the FarmMart Sales Team to deliver on their Coverage, Sales and Collection targets.
- In conjunction with the Field Sales Force he develops the Yearly, Monthly & Weekly IMS & Collection Plans by Drop-Points based on the overall Sales & Collection Targets for the company for the year.
- In conjunction with the Field Sales Force determines the resources needed to prosecute the Year’s Plan in terms of Manning and Physical Resources and ensures that these are provided on time.
- He Directs and Coordinates the activities of the Field Sales Force through Daily Feedback and Weekly Reports apart from other periodic reports that may be needed on a Quarterly or Need basis
- He monitors the Stock Levels in each of the Drop Points through reports and feedback from the field with the aim of ensuring consistent Availability of products all through the Sales Season.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences
- Track record of success in sales
- Inter personal relationship skills
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction
Courses/Qualification: BSc in any Discipline with interest in Logistics and Warehouse Management
Relevant Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Required Age: 30 – 35 years
Application Closing Date:
20th August, 2014
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) to: [email protected]
Click here to download Saro Excel Format