We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Responsible for conveying materials, equipment and staff of the organization to areas where they are required.
- Inspect the vehicles and perform basic support undertakings like changing the oil, refueling the car, changing batteries and checking and repairing some minor issues.
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Finance and Operations Department and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition.
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside.
- OND/Secondary School Certificate holder
- Minimum of 2years driving experience with valid driver’s Licence
- Understands Lagos terrain i.e can navigate Lagos well
- Dress smart.
- Must be willing to provide 2 credible guarantors
- Preferably resides around ikeja/Agege axis.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online