We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Executive
- Maintain quality control and production records;
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and PIG BREEDING
- Develop work schedules and establish procedure
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com