Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted vacant positions in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
(DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL BREEDING AND PHYSIOLOGY)
Position: Lecturer I (Animal Physiology, Animal Breeding)
- Applicant should have Ph.D with at least two (2) years post qualification experience and scholarly publications in relevant area of specialization.
Position: Graduate Assistant (Animal Physiology, Animal Breeding)
- Candidates must possess a First Class or Second Class Honour Upper Division degree in relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications along with their curriculum vitae and credentials giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Post for which application is submitted
- Permanent Home Address;
- Date of Birth; Age (Attach evidence);
- Marital Status;
- Name and Address of Spouse (if married);
- Number of Children with ages;
- Next of Kin;
- Institutions attended with qualification obtained and dates;
- Previous Employment with dates, duties performed;
- Previous Status;
- Current Salary indicating level, step and salary per annum;
- Academic Publications;
- And address of three (3) Referees whose report should reach the University before the closing date.
Application should be addressed to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Application closes on 6th September, 2012.