Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
Job ID: NOA 101
Purpose of the Position
- The main focus will be on the compliance of standards across the various SBU, whilst reviewing operations in line with laid down audit processes.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Audit the process of operations, company’s assets, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed
- Carry out store count with other parties
- Draw up and ensure compliance with operating standards for the SBU.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with required standards
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Prepare internal audit reports and submit to management
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all departments.
Qualifications & Specifications
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or other related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Ideal candidate must be honest, hard working and credible.
- Candidates residing in Ojodu Berger or its immediate environs will be preferred.
- Usage of MS Office and exposure to ERP systems is necessary
- ACA will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including detailed Cover letters, Resumes and daytime Telephone Contact Numbers to: [email protected] The email should have the subject: “Junior Internal Auditor – Nosak Group” Kindly include a copy of your Cover Letter in the body of the email.
Note: Your application will NOT be considered if the above request is not met.