Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- General coordination of Human Resource & Admin Dept. & Sub-Units at maintaining professionalism and sound work environment.
- Projecting the corporate image and reputation of the organization through adequate representation, cultural integration, induction and familiarization programmes.
- Promote and institute practices in the Oil & Gas industry in all operations and strategic issues.
- Coordinate monthly management and operations meeting and following up to ensure compliance across board.
- Formulation & Implementation of Personnel policies and relevant Standard Operating Procedures, templates, forms and instruments required including reviewing of same from time to time.
- Compensation & Benefits (Reward) Management.
- Performance Management & Appraisal System for all personnel across board.
- Health, Safety & Environment Management & Premises Sanitation.
- Employee Relations & Employee conduct & Discipline to ensure compliance to corporate ground rules.
- Managing and coordinating Training & Manpower Development programmes for the entire workforce.
- Provide general supports to all concern departments at ensure optimal performance by monitoring and tracking key performance indicators.
- Effective and efficient file administration and documentation.
- Maintenance Of Benefits Programme in line with corporate direction and in accordance with statutory regulations and legal framework as well as best practice
- HR Measurements System To; Keeping, Maintenance, Update of Staff Records, Formulation & Maintenance of Ethical Standards.
- Participating In Assessing Workforce Needs & Ensuring Employees Have The Right Skills Needed To Meet Current & Future Business Requirements.
- Inter-Cultural Management & Employees Curricular To Enhance Inter-Cultural Communication & Implementing Orientation That Are Culturally Sensitive.
- Creating & Implementing Programmes to Supports Recruitment, Development, Retention of Employees, Restructuring, Re-Deployment & Downsizing Initiatives of the Organization.
- Crisis Management Plans (CMP)-Medical Emergencies, Disaster Recovery & Safety Management.
- Identifying & Assessing Appropriate (Valid & Reliable) Recruitment Method, Candidate Sourcing, Designing & Implementing Post- Offer Employment, Relocation And Reference Checks.
- Conduct Job Analysis- Job Description; Develop Job Competencies And Establishment Hiring Criteria.
- Industrial Grievances, Negotiation & Collective Bargaining
- Ensuring Hazard- Free Working Environment & Maintenance of Employees’ Welfare & Safety at Work including formulation of relevant policies and procedures.
- Liaising With relevant External Agencies i.e. Ministry of Labour & Productivity, Pension Custodians, Tax Agencies, etc.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of university degree, HND in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.