We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Client Engagement Associate (Freelancer)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We invite applications from vibrant highly motivated female talents with potential to excel to join our internal dynamic team; to help foster positive relationships with firm clients as their primary point of contact, by ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our products and services.
- Prospect for retained search mandates from current, past and potential clients.
- Ensure revenue booking & billing targets are met or exceeded.
- Manage the profitability of his / her practice.
- Consult / advise the client on the business within the context of a search mandate.
- Ensure high degree of closure of search mandates and manage client expectations.
- Farm existing client relationships to generate additional business.
- Understand, translate and execute the clients’ requirements.
- Oversee research and execution to ensure it is aligned to the search strategy.
- Monitor the quality of all deliverables.
- Ensure mandates are completed successfully, on-time and to client’s satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development of formal practice offerings.
- Develop recruitment reports.
- Provide firm visibility at industry events.
Personal Characteristics & Soft Skills:
- Possess clarity of thought and analytical capability.
- Have an excellent general knowledge & industry awareness.
- Demonstrate strong commercial orientation.
- Have excellent spoken, written and presentation skills.
- Possess well-developed networking skills.
- Have a high-level of ownership to client/search process.
- Be self motivated and adaptable.
- Strong process orientation.
- Be confident & assertive and emotionally mature.
- BSc/HND in Business or similar field.
- An attractive package comprising a fixed & variable component.
Benefits of the Role:
- Opportunity to work in flat nonhierarchical structure.
- Opportunity to engage with CEO’s & CxOs.
- Opportunity to work with / be mentored by Partners who have over 15 years of experience in line roles.
- Career track to become a Partner and run an individual P&L.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: This position is strictly for female only.