Job Title: Health, Environment and Safety Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the administration and management of company’s Safety, Environmental and Health policies and statutory legislations / standard Operating Procedures.
- Manages the Health, Environment, Safety (HES) and Security of personnel and Workplace facility.
- Liaises with relevant law Enforcement/Regulators on safety and security related issues.
- Establishes /investigates root course(s) of incidents including near misses.
- Responsible for provision/enforcement of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to all employees
- Manages internal and Outsourced Security Outfit.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Permit – To-Work (PTW) Systems for all hot tasks.
- Responsible for Logistics/Journey management Safety of company drivers
- Manages housekeeping activities.
- Coordinates and facilitates in-house and in-plant training for Employees.
- Responsible for the coordinating of fire protection and prevention activities.
- Ensures induction of new Employees and Visitors to the Company.
- Coordinates all Emergency Team: Fire, First aiders, AmbuDrivers Corps, Health and Safety Audit Committee.
- Represents the Company at – Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria (MAN) Environmental Committee.
- Ensures/facilitates HES induction / on boarding training for new staff and visitors.
- Establishes / executes effective site safety plan.
- Responsible for daily safety site monitoring/enforcement.
- Prepares and reports HES statistics (HSE data management), on site.
- Liaise with relevant authorities on emergencies.
- Carry out any other functions as assigned by Management.
Qualifications, Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Minimum of University degree, HND in the respective areas of study as indicated.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the mail subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.