We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants and Reporting Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The Grants and Reporting Manager will be based in Maiduguri, Borno State and work under the supervision of the Field Coordinator.
- He/she will provide support to grant management and ensure compliance of ongoing program implementation.
- The Grants and Reporting Manager will monitor and support the use of grants management tools such as the detailed implementation tool, M&E plan, PFU and BFU among the program team to ensure accurate tracking of implementation and timely alerts to potential challenges/obstacles.
- He/she will work closely with the Grant Coordinator, monitor implementation of programs to ensure they are in accordance with donor and Action Against Hunger internal requirements.
- The Grants and Reporting Manager will develop stakeholders’ mapping for each project, develop and follow up implementation of engagement strategies (reports to external stakeholders, advocacy initiatives).
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Science in International Development, Economics, Humanitarian Assistance, Rural Development, Geography, Agriculture and other related field. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of three years working experience in grants and reporting, assessment, monitoring and evaluation within the humanitarian sector.
- Have good communication, Microsoft office, writing and analytical skills including excellent team management.
- Have excellent knowledge of the implementation of humanitarian programs.
- Be familiar with Action Against Hunger principles.
- Have experience with major institutional and UN donors and procedures (ECHO/EC, OFDA/USAID, DFID, CIDA, WFP, etc.)
- Have good knowledge of local languages (Hausa and Kanuri)
- Be committed to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy
- Be an indigene from the North East.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online