Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Kaduna, Jos, Katsina
- We are recruiting Fresh Hausa Speaking Graduates into our Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- Your job role entails working with farmers and working on the farms.
- Your job role also involves Extension Services to Farms.
- Minimum of a 2:1 in any of the following disciplines:
- Crop Science
- Crop Production
- Crop Protection
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Hausa Speaking
- Willing to reside in the North
The Candidate We Want:
- You must be Hausa Speaking
- You must be willing to reside in the North
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday
- You studied Crop Science/ Production in the university
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- 25 and below as at last birthday.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online