Job Title: Golf Course Superintendent
- Knowledge of Management and maintenance of Greens, Fairways and Roughs
- Knowledge of use and operating standards of Course equipment and tools use on Golf course.
- Knowledge of safe use, mixing and application of chemicals.
- Ability to anticipate personnel, equipment, and materials requirement related to Golf course maintenance
- 5 years post qualification experience in Agronomy or Agriculture is required. Professional qualification in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to work with ground staff.
We are willing to pay above market rate.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (soft copy) to: [email protected]
The Honorary Secretary,
Ikeja Golf Club,
1 Works Road,
GRA – Ikeja,
- Candidates should state their qualification, experience, age, current or last remuneration per annum, sex and email address & telephone number(s).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.