Job Title: GIS Officer
Location: Urhonigbe, Edo
- To provide Geo-Spatial data using GP&
- To ensure production of site maps
- To ensure land survey and provision of geo-information for expansion in the estates.
- To help update farm activity&site maps
- B.Sc/HND in Soil Science, Crop Science or Geography with a minimum of Second Class, Lower Division or Lower Credit
- 2 years post NYSC experience will bean added advantage.
- Use of GPS and Arc Map will be an added advantage.
- Must also be trainable,
- The successful candidates must be computer literate and have the urge to always meet set target with very good report writing and communication skill.
- Must have ability to manage people, time and inspire others with a willingness to learn.
- Must be intelligent, smart diligent and hardworking.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited