The Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State is one of the new universities established by the Federal Government in 2011, to ameliorate the problem of access to tertiary education in Nigeria, especially in states lacking federal university presence. The rationale for establishing the Federal University Oye-Ekiti includes, among others, responsive approach to global academic expectations and excellence, access to quality education, and to inculcate an attitude for lifelong learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Laboratory Technologist
Tenure: Full Time
Department: Water Resources Management & Agrometeorology
Area of Specialization: Water Laboratory
Academic Qualification Required
Candidates should possess:
- Full Technologist Certificate (FTC) plus AISLT or MNISLT with nine (9) years post qualification experience or
- C and G (Final) plus AISLT or MNISLT with nine (9) years post qualification Experience or
- Final Diploma plus AISLT or MNISLT with nine (9) years post qualification experience or
- HND in relevant field plus AISLT or MNISLT with nine (9) years post qualification experience
- Applicants are advised to convert all their documents to PDF
- Save their documents with their respective names e.g. Adebayo Ojo Application, Adebayo Ojo B.Sc etc.
- Applicants are also advised to arrange all their certificates in one document and submit a single pdf file.
- Applicants are to provide valid e-mail address and phone number of their referees.
Salary Range: N1,833,967.00 – N2,588,927.00 (CONTISS 11)
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
All Applicants are to submit their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae with their application letter online. Applicants are to upload their Curriculum Vitae in the following format:
- Full Name:
- Post Desired and Department:
- Date and Place of Birth:
- Age (attach evidence):
- Local Govt. Area:
- State of Origin:
- Permanent Home Address:
- Current Postal Address:
- Cell Phone Number:
- E-mail Address:
- Marital Status:
- Number of Children with Ages:
- Institution Attended (with dates):
- Pure Academic Qualification (with dates):
- Professional Qualification (with dates)
- Scholarship and Prizes at University, Secondary or Technical Level only – starting with the Latest Training Programme Attended (period of Training and College, describe courses taken starting with the latest Honours, Distinction and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (starting with the latest):
- Previous Employment (General and Specific Experiences-starting with the dates):
- Present Employment, Status, Salary (indicating level, step and salary per annum):
- Service to the community (with status and Date)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
Signature: ……………Date: …………
- Multiple application by an applicant will result to disqualification without notice
- Preference may be given to qualified candidates from the following states: Bayelsa, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara and FCT.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries contact: [email protected]