We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Worker II
Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Participate in processing striga seeds for infestation at Abuja and Mokwa;
- Participate in the multiplication of open-pollinated varieties, inbred lines and hybrids at Ibadan;
- Ensure laying and planting of trials, nurseries and pollination of breeding materials;
- Participate in harvesting, seed processing and storage of breeding materials;
- Ensure preparation of trials and nurseries;
- Supervise casual workers during planting, thinning, pollination, harvesting, threshing and other field activities;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- O’Level certificate with minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar role.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have ability to works with little or no supervision.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, the application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (PDF)