We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketer – Crop Protection
Location: North West, Nigeria (around Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, etc.)
Employment Type: Contract
What you can Expect
- To explore the market potential for the Agreement Products in the Territory
- To visit potential customers and, in the future, actual customers of BASF and to arrange and cultivate contacts between BASF and such customers;
- To take part in presentations an demonstrations of agreed Products;
- To render advice and services to customers;
- To participate in fairs and trade shows;
- To solicit new customers and new business;
- To communicate messages and information from and to BASF and to firms, persons, institutions and authorities in the Territory, whenever needed and to arrange and cultivate contacts to them.
What we Expect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- 5 years working experience with at least 3 years experience in Crop Protection industry or agricultural development agencies.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Strong experience in conducting trials and demos
- Local dialect speaking proficiency
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Crop Protection Field Marketer” in the subject line.