Job Title: Farmer’s Market Manager
- On a day-to-day basis, the Farmers Market Manager must coordinate and oversee the running and maintenance of the farm market.
- He/she must supervise the workflow and responsibilities of various departments, hiring, training, and evaluating employees, as well as providing communication between departments.
- He/she will be responsible for the success and profitability of the farmers market, help determine and meet the sales target of the business unit.
- He/she will be responsible for making the Farmers Market a destination for customers through the provision of high quality agricultural products in a friendly and hygienic environment
- B.Sc in Agricultural Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a modern farmer’s market.
- Experience in farming will be considered as an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Farmer’s Market” as the subject of the mail.