We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
He or she will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the out-growers and their farm-laborers follow the production protocols correctly and at the right times.
- Supervision and monitoring of every stage of the production, harvest and post-harvest processes to identify and report exceptions and thereby ensure that desired outcomes are achieved
- Ensuring that production inputs and services are made available to out-growers under him at the right time and in the right quantities.
- He or she will be accountable for how these inputs are utilized by his/her out-growers.
- Assisting the Farm Manager in extending knowledge of Good Agricultural Practices to the out-growers and farm laborers under his supervision from time to time as may be needed.
- HND or B.Sc in Agriculture preferably with bias in any of the following: Agronomy, Crop Production, and Rural Extension.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in crop production
- Good communications skills
- Must have proven passion for crop production and prepared to live and work in rural Nigeria.
- Not older than 30 at last birthday anniversary.
- Degree or diploma should not be lower than Second Class Lower /Lower Credit.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicant should be working at a farm.