Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Afon, Ogun
- An Agro & Allied business, is searching for well groomed and experienced Farmers who will work at various levels to manage a newly established farm which occupies 220 hectares of land in Imeko/Afon LGA of Ogun State.
- Ensures that all Farm Hands under him are working effectively on daily basis
- Attends to daily request for operational effectiveness
- Taking records of activities on the crops and reporting same to Farm Head
- Assists in inventory management
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of the farm through creating of workplan, machining recommendations for improvements, land preparation, fertilizing, planting of crops, cultivation and haverting
- Advise management on cropping for fast revenue generation
- Prepares daily, weekly & monthly Reports for crop management.
- Helps to determine soil use and rotation of crops.
- Prepares Monthly Financial Report
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc in Agriculture or Its equivalent and major in Soil Science & Crop Production or any related discipline
- At least minimum of 3-5 years experience in similar position.
- Applicants must be able to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation techniques
- Good communication skills
- Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only selected candidates who met the requirements will be contacted for further interview