We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- Identify plants, pests, and weeds to determine the selection and application of pesticides and fertilizers.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Direct and monitor the work of casual and seasonal help during planting and harvesting.
- Set up and operate irrigation equipment.
- Clear and maintain irrigation ditches.
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Forward Planning
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organizing sales and purchases of farm equipment, crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Minimum of OND with not less than 3 years of farm experience.
- All applicants must have the ability to follow given instruction.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using ‘Farm Manager’ as the subject of the mail.