Job Title: Facilitator (State Project Office)
- Ensure proper registration of the project beneficiaries in line with the project provisions and production of the development, business/investment plans for the Association:
- Provide technical advice to the project beneficiaries in their area of competence and serve as liaison officers between APPEALS and the project beneficiaries:
- Identify teaching instruments and develop essential curricula to train the APPEALS beneficiaries through a PRAprocess;
- ldenfy sources of improved technology for project beneficiaries operation in collaboration with the various research and knowledge institutions
- Provide linkage with service providers to assist project beneficiaries in productivity enhancement, business planning, financial and business management;
- Supply market information and provide linkage to market and credit sources for The farmers
Duration of Assignment
- The work of a facilitator will be throughout the duration of the project but the contract is renewable yearly subject to satisfactory performance.
- The facilitators will be expected to produce Value Chain Investment Plan working with beneficiaries and relevant
- B.Sc degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop or Animal Science including fisheries.
- Minimum of seven (5) years post-qualification field experience.
- Fluency in English and local language widely spoken in the project area.
- Experience in specific value chains selected by the state is a major advantage.
- Knowledge and application of computer will be an advantage.
- Higher qualification will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the address below addressed to the “Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources”:
The Officer of the Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,