Job Title: Engineering Manager, Oil & Gas
Roles & Responsibilities
- To lead and manage the engineering function and manage a team of multi-discipline engineers for various EPC projects from inquiry stage to project execution stage.
- To lead a team of multiple discipline design engineers and draughtsman in the proper execution of engineering related activities for various projects.
- To enhance processes and procedures in the current engineering function and create new processes and procedures to cater to large value EPC projects.
- Involvement in detailed design calculations, preparation of engineering data sheets & specifications, shop fabrication drawings and trouble shooting of design problems resulting from shop and field capabilities.
- Pre-award activities such as preliminary design, preparation of tender drawings and material take-offs, cost estimation of material, plant & preliminaries, collaborating with commercial / procurement in preparation of quotation, material sourcing & vendor development.
- To front end with clients and handle queries and clarifications for the various engineering disciplines.
- To work closely with the project management team and ensure proper execution of the job within the specified scope.
- To manage the design issues with the sub-contractors and ensure compliance with the client design.
- To build and develop a team in order to cater to feed capabilities for various projects in the future.
- Experience of handling all the three phase of project i.e. engineering, procurement & construction phase.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with minimum of B.Sc. or B.Eng. in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical Engineering.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.