We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring engineering functions and overseeing various engineering projects, processes, budgets, and timelines and making any necessary adjustments in order to ensure successful completion.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective plant preventive maintenance programme
- Provide adequate training/training resource to ensure that reasonable skills are available so that production can meet its target against sales requirement
- Carry out a monthly review and update on spare part stock to optimise maximum cover at minimum cost to the company
- Carry out an investigation on changes and modifications to plants and machinery to improve factory output
- Carry out a review and effectiveness of approved safety procedures in reducing hazards on plant machinery
- Monitor and analyse result from the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) measurement and initiate changes to improve plant availability.
- Liaise with production manager to introduce any changes designed to improve OEE for continuous improvement
- Ensure that all production machines are optimally available
- Manage and maintain all utility equipment (AC, nitrogen generator, phcn equipment etc)
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of departmental budget.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving and maintaining proper inventory of spare parts and supplies.
- B.Sc in Engineering or any relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as an Engineering Manager.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online