We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Technician
- The incumbent takes charge of engineering related issues of Saro Lifecare Manufacturing Unit, & specifically covering Electrical/Electronic, knowledge of Mechanical & Pneumatic systems will be added advantage.
- To ensure optimization efficiency of all equipment, instruments & tools for achievement of set productivity targets and a seamless operations flow while taking into cognizance cost efficiency & quality.
- Responsible for all electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Knowledge/Responsibility includes mechanical and pneumatic components of machines.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/ equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtime’s.
- Evaluates electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatic, heat transfer, and materials.
- Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel.
- Instruction and training of personnel on machine operation, and handling.
- Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
- Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
- Assist in other engineering related matters.
- Other duties within capability scope as may be assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess an HND or B.ENG in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Applicant must be fluent in English, and Computer Literacy, with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Age: 25-35 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Pneumatic Systems.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile using their location & position applied for as the subject of the mail below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: C.V should be sent using location as subject.