We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Manager – Aviation Tank Farm
- Ensure the smooth running of the depot in order to meet desired objectives
- Maintain operational excellence in all depot activities/operations (Bowser operations, Tank Farm Operations, Equipment maintenance- Fixed and Mobile etc.)
- Ensure 100% compliance of all depots with all technical, regulatory requirements and safety standards
- Investigate and mitigate operational losses when/if they occur
- Ensure effective and efficient product management and distribution
- Organize and prepare for inspection and leading the audit team during internal/external audit
- Relationship management with regulatory bodies and stakeholders eg IATA, FAAN
- Handle urgent requests for supplies by client representatives as appropriate
- Minimize to barest minimum, equipment downtime of fixed and mobile facilities, to prevent negative impact on customer commitments
- Crisis management during equipment failure, product scarcity or any other related issues
- Prepare daily reports to the Regional Operations Manager on stock levels and condition of equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent in Engineering or related Course/ five years’ experience in the aviation industry/related roles.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Depot Operations Management
- Health Safety and Environment Certification is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Applicants are to state job title as subject of the email
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.